The Legal Bit
To comply with the stringent requirements of the schemes mentioned on our credentials page, we do need to list some Terms and Conditions for you.
- All completed installations carry a 2 year parts and labour warranty from us. This is valid from the date of full completion. After 2 years, you may be covered by a parts only warranty from the manufacturer of your doors as listed below.
- All SWS roller doors and motors are covered by a 5 year parts only warranty from the manufacturer, from date of completed installation. This excludes hand transmitters which are covered for 6 months.
- All Hormann and Garador doors and motors are covered by 5 year parts only warranty from the manufacturer, from date of completed installation. This excludes hand transmitters which are covered for 6 months.
- All Teckentrup doors are covered by a 5 year parts only warranty from the manufacturer, from date of completed installation.
- Warranties from any manufacturer not listed above will be confirmed at time of order.
- All repairs are covered by a 1 year warranty from us. This does not apply to parts supplied by the customer, but fitted by us. Repairs carried out in this situation ARE NOT covered by warranty, unless agreed by us before work commences.
Alterations carried out to by a third party after work is completed may invalidate any warranty given
None of the above will affect your statutory rights..
Right to Cancellation
You can cancel your order within 7 working days of accepting our quotation by completing the supplied Right to Cancellation form. If you need another copy of this, it can be supplied via email or post on request. On this form, the ‘Date of acceptance of quote’ section is the date you give us the go-ahead to place your order. If this is at the time of quote, that date may be filled in then. If by phone / post / email then that date will be the day we receive order confirmation and acknowledge that receipt. Orders cancelled within this time will be eligible for refund of any monies paid to us. Orders cancelled after 7 days may require payment for any goods ordered that we cannot recover our costs from. This is entirely at our discretion. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Full payment is required upon completion, unless otherwise agreed with us in writing. No warranty or remedial work will be undertaken until full payment is received. All goods remain the property of Prestige Garage Doors until cleared payment is received in full. This does not affect your statutory rights.
By placing an order with us, it is assumed that you have read and accepted these terms and conditions.